Emotional Intelligence is THE cornerstone to your success in the workplace
Behaving "Badly" costs YOU money in:
Loyalty / Motivation
Employee Healthcare costs
Error Rates and Down Time
Productivity and Innovation
Workplace studies validate this !
- In studies that were held for over 500 companies on leadership behavior, it was determined that:
- EQ is twice as important as IQ and technical expertise combined.
- 80% of the competencies that distinguished outstanding from average leaders were linked to EQ.
- Leaders must excel in Emotional Intelligence to lead today's business environment.
- Close to 90% of success in leadership is attributable to EQ
- Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the single most influential determinant in creating outstanding leaders and performers
- EQ surpasses intellectual capacity (IQ), education, or technical knowledge and expertise as the reason leaders excel.